It was cold, the pillow has slipped from beneath my head again.. everything was fuzzy and I couldn’t recognize much of what happened.. all I remember is that I was talking to someone.. I was mumbling about the contemporary pose that shaping my life at the moment.. I reckon desiring to be in entirely different circumstances somewhere very far away from my current plunk.. with different people, social life and affairs.. in “another dimension” I said.. another galaxy perhaps, light years away from where I am.. you know, sometimes, when you wish for things to have gone in a totally different track that it has gone.. nonetheless, there I was.. bored and numb of almost everything.. feeling sleepy.. I hung up and I went to sleep.. two and half an hour later I woke up rigorously frightened..!! breathing heavily.. nothing seemed to make sense when I opened my eyes, although everything was at the exact place where I last saw it.. except that pillow, of course.. But, I was totally hyper and vigil...
I’m not sure if this is a subject you like to go through, or even interest you in any way.. or even you agree with me on it.. but, well.. have u ever wondered while the world is getting smaller and smaller.. and ironically, it gets more and more complex.. I'm sure you thought about that.. and every time a big change happens (either political change, or pure technological) life only gets worse and worse.. not a day passes, without me wishing that I was living in the ancient ages.. way back in time.. where one lives for his day, and worries of none.. the days when people value love and friendship, beauty and art, valor and bravery.. when people fight the unjust, and hearten the righteous.. But, again, when I rummage around history and dig through its pages, I find that even those times witnessed the cruelty and malice of the human mind.. people were killed over wealth and lands.. greed.. people were enslaved so others can live prosperously.. discrimination was as easy as scribbling o...
People tend to put targets and goals, that they think when they achieve them, they'll be happy... and that's exactly what keeps them looking for new goals or purposes every time, and make them sad most of the time because they keep trying every time and fail to find what they are looking for.. Because what happens is, we keep looking and searching, tiring and eating up our strengths, and when we finally THINK that we are there, we get disappointed , because there is always something else to pursue ... a new challenge... a new dream... till we reach a point and say, that's it.. Alas, we failed.. Happiness in life comes when u realize that happiness is not at the end of the road, but it is the road itself.. Enjoying the moments you live NOW, not what comes tomorrow.. This is the key to a smiley face and a laughing voice.. But, sometimes , we get dragged in our work and responsibilities.. Exhausted to think of anything else, we tend to slip or make mistakes that keep haunting ...
Comments
Where's Monk when you need him! xD
:D I love it!
Missed ur wise advice! :)